Buildlog Version 1 Laser

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

Buildlog Version 1 Laser

Postby edmond22 » Sun Jul 19, 2015 10:32 am

Im thinking of selling my buildlog version 1 Laser, anyone in Cape Town or South Africa interested in it.

It has most of the improvements made on the 2x model but still uses plastic and acrylic parts for most of the brackets, it just needs a new 40W Laser Tube(the old one broke when moving house)

The electronics are all hooked up, its running the buildlog laser interface board along with a 40W laser power supply and the necessary 24v power supply, just the wiring needs to be tidied up and the Y cablechain needs to be fitted

Motion System is running complete with Nema 17 steppers, makerslide profiles with V Wheels, running lasercut timing pulleys but have found a cheap local source for GT2 belt and timing pulleys

Frame is made from Bosch Rexroth Ali Profiles and Brackets(this cost 4 times more than the Misumi ones but unfortunately there is no dealer in SA for Misumi)

It needs a little fine tuning and maybe replacing the laser cut pulleys with proper ali ones, lens and mirror alignment will need to be reset, the laser tube cooling system needs to be finished(comes with a mbike rad, pump and reservoir) and will
need a proper air assist compressor(i was using a fishtank pump for test purposes) and a fume extractiont system

Comes complete with a P4 2.4ghz Celeron PC Tower with Mach 3 and Cut2D already configured for the laser and the necessary assembly manual and parts documentation

I spent a small fortune building this machine and had good future prospects about it but unfortunately when I moved my new place has no garage so the laser has been mothballed for almost 2 years

Pm me if intertested
edmond22

Return to For Sale and Wanted