qiandingzhensatisfaction: new source for laser tube

Where you can find stuff.

qiandingzhensatisfaction: new source for laser tube

Postby dirktheeng » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:51 am

All,

searching for laser tubes, I found a new ebay source: qiandingzhensatisfaction

They are offering what looks to be the same laser tube that FSE sells (700mm, 40W, with orange lable) for $177 and a PWM controllable 40w power supply is going for $163. Both have free shipping, so the total comes to $340. This also comes with a 2 year factory waranty and a 60 day return policy.

The comparable laser combo is going for $278 with $120 shipping and handling for a total of $398.

They are also selling the same base laser system that FSE uses for around $500-600 and it comew with fan and water pump.

These prices almost seem too good to be true. Has anybody used these guys before?
dirktheeng

Re: qiandingzhensatisfaction: new source for laser tube

Postby TLHarrell » Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:46 am

Do remember that the units FSE sells may or may not be the exact same unit, but they do make sure that what arrives on your doorstep has been thoroughly tested and is fully supported by the company. Buying direct from China, it's a dice roll. Sometimes good, sometimes it's going to be insanely bad. And once they have your cash in hand, there will be zero support. Also, while it may be the very same unit, it will not come with the Retina engraving card or software which I feel is the best part of the entire package. You will have to drive it via serial. You will have to deal with whatever total garbage software they load onto it, and there is almost no chance of an upgrade save for buying a card and software from FSE.

I think it's too good to be true... but then I've read a lot of horror stories and I entirely refuse to toss my money away on a gamble like that. Your results may vary.

FSE Unit: $2,600
Fully suppported hardware and software
Tech support available
Warranty service available
Fully tested and known functioning
Retina Engrave
Superior software
User support forums
Firmware and software updates, new features added

Chinese Unit: $600
ummmm...
*shrug*
Possibly a $600 doorstop

Potential savings: $2,000
Potential lifetime of headaches: Priceless
40w Full Spectrum Engineering 5th Gen Hobby 20"x12" w/ Rotary Engraver
South San Francisco Bay Area - Sales and Support Representative for Full Spectrum Engineering
408-47-LASER - Skype: whitelightlaser-thomas - Facebook: White Light Laser
TLHarrell

Postby naPS » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:00 am

qiandingzhensatisfaction is lovehappyshopping. I received their ad in my inbox the other day. Their e-mail address is lovehappyshopping@hotmail.com.

Lots of folks have used them, and have been extremely satisfied, myself included.
naPS

Postby naPS » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:02 am

Also, the qiandingzhensatisfaction 40W laser is the same one that most of the other chinese vendors on e-bay sell. I believe it comes with the new version of the DSP. That, the laser tube and power supply are worth WAY more than $600. Nevermind the optics, stepper drivers, etc. etc. etc. Had I known what I know now, I would have probably ordered one of those, and used it for parts. Although, shipping is almost $500 on those units, so the real cost is at or exceeds $1,000. But - I think I saw that he had a shipping included unit listed for somewhere around $800. Which would make it *almost* worth it.
naPS

Postby TLHarrell » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 am

Good to know. This company seems to be a shining exception, and it is good to know their new name, and that they haven't folded up.
40w Full Spectrum Engineering 5th Gen Hobby 20"x12" w/ Rotary Engraver
South San Francisco Bay Area - Sales and Support Representative for Full Spectrum Engineering
408-47-LASER - Skype: whitelightlaser-thomas - Facebook: White Light Laser
TLHarrell

Postby twehr » Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:28 pm

TLHarrell wrote:Good to know. This company seems to be a shining exception, and it is good to know their new name, and that they haven't folded up.

I decided to order a new tube. Also decided to go with the good experiences of others and order from qiandingzhensatisfaction (formerly lovehappyshopping) on eBay.

I ordered on 9/18 - their posting said delivery between 9/21 and 9/26. On 9/21 I emailed then and asked for the shipping/tracking info. Here is what they sent me.

(Click image for larger view)
Laser Tube Order Email.png

Notice the bottom where they show 1-4 business days but at the top they say 20 days.

I don't know whether it will be the 4 business days or not, but doubt it. I had to ask a second time for the tracking information. I finally got that and current tracking says it left the sorting facility in SUZHOU at 21:44 on 9/20. I hope it is on an airplane someplace and not floating across the pond.

I'll let everyone know when it does arrive, but if you are thinking of ordering from them, you may want to hold off till we find out.
tim
--
"The answer is usually easy and obvious once you know what it is." tw

DIYLaser Blog
SemiHomemadeTools.com
twehr

Postby StigOE » Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:43 pm

I also got the same email. I ordered a tube and PSU from lovehappy-shopping (their old username) on September 2nd. It said in the auction that they shipped within 1-2 days using EMS so should take 2-5 days according to the description. A few days later I asked if it had been shipped and if they had a tracking number. Didn't get any reply. September 9th I sent a mail to their Hotmail-address, requesting a refund if it hadn't been shipped by the following Monday and got a reply saying that they were going to some festival and didn't think they would manage to send it by Monday. On Friday 2 weeks after I ordered the items, I got mails saying they had been shipped. The PSU had been shipped by DHL and arrived quite quick, the laser tube was shipped by EMS and still hasn't arrived. According to the tracking, it left China on the 18th. Last time I order anything from lovehappy...

Stig
StigOE

Re: qiandingzhensatisfaction - eBay response

Postby twehr » Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:48 pm

I contacted eBay to report that this dealer is not accurately describing their shipping and delivery. Since my purchased was listed for delivery between 9/21 and 9/26, eBay says is is too early to file a complaint. They say I have to wait till the 28th. I can certainly do that. And if the tube arrives by then, I will accept it and only resolve to never buy from them again. If not here by the 28, I will file a claim with eBay and PayPal for the company's false advertising.
tim
--
"The answer is usually easy and obvious once you know what it is." tw

DIYLaser Blog
SemiHomemadeTools.com
twehr

Postby bdring » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:00 pm

My love happy tube arrived ridiculously fast (like 3 days). That was over two years ago.
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Postby edmond22 » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:04 pm

I too had problems with digitalzoneproducts(one of lovehappyshopping's other names) I will never order anything from them after they kept on telling me i need to add more money to cover the shipping costs, i got a refund from them and ordered my tube from Shirley at CNColetech, outstanding service and no extra hidden shipping charges, plus the tube was here within 4 business days.
edmond22

Next

Return to Sources for stuff