Best 3d Printer

General discussion of 3D printers

Best 3d Printer

Postby jimmy101 » Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:09 am

Looking for suggestions 3printers, i heard Konica minolta offers some serious good 3d printers. I am looking forward to buy or lease one for photography purpose. And for the same i contacted few companies for quotations, services and of course the suggestions for best printer for my use. Out of all there's a company milkman toner, they guided me a lot and quote me the best for leasing printer in sacramento.
jimmy101

Re: Best 3d Printer

Postby pauliuuus » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, I would choose this one (if you are serious about 3D printing) - http://www.amazon.com/Stratasys-Profess ... ascsubtag=[site|tguus[cat|[art|[pid|B00MC1FVDG[tid|14248119020424983[bbc|LEPRIX

If you have a small budget, this one has a really nice price and quality ratio - http://www.amazon.com/Printrbot-Simple- ... ascsubtag=[site|tguus[cat|[art|[pid|B00KJ6BU4K[tid|14248119835915674[bbc|LEPRIX
pauliuuus

Postby piningforfjords » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:40 pm

I've had pretty good luck with the ORD Solutions MH3000 printer (ordsolutions.com). I would suggest only getting a 2 or 3 print head version. Very robustly built. The one down side is the table warps so you need to use a glass or mirror on the build table.
piningforfjords

Postby cvoinescu » Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:32 am

piningforfjords wrote:I've had pretty good luck with the ORD Solutions MH3000 printer (ordsolutions.com). I would suggest only getting a 2 or 3 print head version. Very robustly built. The one down side is the table warps so you need to use a glass or mirror on the build table.

I watched a video, and the printer seemed slow and the print quality was nothing to be too proud of. We have ORD Bot owners on this forum who regularly turn out much better quality objects. Also, it seems it has a "patented cooling system", which open-source fans will not like. Is the name ORD Solutions an attempt to mislead, or is the resemblance to Bart's ORD Bot a coincidence?

The OP says it's "very solidly built", but "the table warps" -- isn't that the opposite of very solid?

And, from the site, the MH3000 are "the most rugged, versatile, and user-friendly desktop 3D printers on the market". However, their RoVa3D printers are "the most rugged, versatile, and user-friendly desktop 3D printers on the market". Seriously, make up your minds. (To be fair, the MH3000 and the RoVa3D seem identical...) :roll:
cvoinescu

Postby 3dtech » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:54 am

I think mElephant is the right one~Both accuracy and precision matter in 3D Printing. mElephant has the timing belt drive and lead-screw drive in the same time, it provides high-accuracy with XY resolution as 0.1mm, and layer resolution as 0.1-0.3mm, which means it can produce exactly the 3D printing you design. mElephant 3D Printer (Pre-sale) . And this cute machine cost just 599.99$~
3d printing delhi
3dtech

Location: MONA TILES COMPOUND, NR. CHHANI CIRCLE, CHHANI ROAD, VADODARA - 390002. GUJARAT, INDIA.

Postby 3dtech » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:11 am

You'll pay a steep price for Ultimaker's latest printer, but if you're a design professional or serious 3D-printing enthusiast, the Ultimaker 3 is more than worth the cost. Print quality is excellent — some of the best we've seen from a 3D printer, even in draft mode — and the Ultimaker 3 supports a wide range of materials. Excellent software makes it easy to manage prints, and a redesigned printhead with two swappable extruders adds to the Ultimaker 3's impressive flexibility.
3d printing - fdm technology
3dtech

Location: MONA TILES COMPOUND, NR. CHHANI CIRCLE, CHHANI ROAD, VADODARA - 390002. GUJARAT, INDIA.

Return to 3D Printer General Discussion