Laserlands laser any one using

Discussions on optics for laser cutter/engravers

Laserlands laser any one using

Postby callcbm » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 pm

My current project I will be building a router/laser. Laserlands have a 40watt laser with power supply for 250.98 plus shipping 140.00 seem cheap but I just need to test out my idea.
Thanks For any help
Randy
callcbm

Re: Laserlands laser any one using

Postby Speedythinker » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Randy, if you can wait, I'll get a bunch of laser tubes soon. I was thinking to get it by the mid of Feb but decided to give it a little more time for the manufacturer to get the FDA entry certificate. I have talked to the FDA agent and confirmed that all inbounding CO2 laser tubes have to have FDA access number or it will be blocked.

FYI, I can do similar price but shipping from California. No more US custom issue and no more headache should the tube broken or doa. If the tube broke, most seller from China will not replace it for you. Plus, all CO2 power supply we sold comes with 6 months warranty.

Recently I have 3 broken tubes and 1 doa tube shipped from China. 1x 100W Raci (broken), 1x 80W Raci(broken), 1x 60W (broken), and 1x 60W (doa). Really can't complained to no one as it gone through so many different hands and non-of them (China shipping agent, Hong Kong logistic, DHL carrier(HK), DHL carrier(US), UPS). Plus, insuarnce is not available. It cost me over $3000 to re-order it and paid for the super high shipping cost.

Marco
www.lightobject.com
Speedythinker

Re: Laserlands laser any one using

Postby Enraged » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:13 pm

Looking at their website, they have a 40W laser and power supply for $340 with free shipping worldwide.

Can Lightobject come close to that? it would be nice to support a company that supports their products here on buildlog.net, and I'd like to get optics and DSP controller at some point.
Enraged

Return to Optics and Lasers