Buildlog.net Blog

General Forum Stuff...Introduce yourself

Buildlog.net Blog

Postby bdring » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 pm

I have been thinking about starting a blog for a while. I see a lot of interesting things on the 'net that I think the group would find interesting, but I don't think the forum is the right place to post them. I have been holding off because I am not sure I have the time to dedicate to it.

I decided to give it a try for a couple of weeks. I will keep it going as long as I can manage to post a few things a week to it. I really don't like blogs that just directly copy stuff found on other blogs. My various project have shown up on thousands of blogs. Over 90% of these are direct copies from other blogs. Obviously most of the stuff is going to be originally found on another site or blog, but I try to add my own content and maybe some add additional links and other information.

If anyone has any ideas, please let me know. If anyone wants to author any blog entries, please let me know. I know many of you are truly experts in niches of the field of lasers, CNC, fabrication, etc. You will get full credit, links, etc.

The design will evolve over time and some integration with the main web site is planned. The commenting system will also evolve (when I get some :lol: ), but you are encouraged to comment.

http://www.buildlog.net/blog/
Bart
"If you didn't build it, you will never own it."
bdring
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion