PMDX-422 SmartBOB-USB & PMDX-407 CNC Board FOR SALE

CNC/Laser Related Items Only Please

PMDX-422 SmartBOB-USB & PMDX-407 CNC Board FOR SALE

Postby techsavvy34 » Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:41 am

Up for sale is a brand new PMDX-422 SmartBOB-USB & PMDX-407 Spindle Controller.

The PMDX-422 is a motion control pulse engine with an integrated breakout board for connecting CNC machines to the Mach4 family of software using a USB port.
For simple systems the PMDX-422 provides all the required buffering, filtering, and pull-up resistors needed to directly connect to stepper motor drivers and the limit/home switches for controlling a machine, plus a 10 ampere relay to control spindle on and off. The PMDX-422 can also be connected to your existing breakout board using a 26 pin ribbon cable and will support the features of that breakout board including (if provided) optical isolation, a "charge pump" and spindle speed control.

The PMDX-407 is a basic spindle speed control interface with isolated analog output for use with PMDX SmartBOB-USB boards.

These two boards are brand new. They are great boards for those building a CNC. For more info on the boards go to this website: http://www.pmdx.com/PMDX-422

I'm selling both boards for $120. If your interested send me an email at Techsavvy34@aol.com or PM me.
Attachments
PMDX-422-407_1200.JPG
PMDX-422_1200.JPG
PMDX-407_800.JPG
techsavvy34

Return to For Sale and Wanted